We are currently recruiting for a Body Project Engineer, to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients in the Georgetown, Kentucky area.
Duties will include:
• Shop layout management-Field verification of layout condition, familarity with 3D modeling software
• Equipment installation and adjustment, process making and feedback to new project
• Work with technician group to deploy process and line confirmation
• Drawing checks, general spot ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services Ontario is seeking a Controls Engineer, to work onsite at our client's facility. Our client is a highly successful designer and manufacturer of high-technology vehicles. The position is located in the Georgetown, KY area.
The Controls Engineer job duties will include:
• Support refurbishment/Safety upgrades of stamping equipment
• Design control systems for mechanical and hydraulic power presses and related automation for safety retrofit projects.
• This includes HMI ...
We are currently recruiting for a Stamping Project Engineer, to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients in the Georgetown, Kentucky area.
The Stamping Project Engineer duties will include:
• Cost Justification of Refurbishment/Expansion Projects
• Application of Local, State, Regional and North American Standards and Codes into Equipment
• Design Specification / Bid Package
• Risk Assessment Development for North American Stamping Equipment
seeking an engineer with Pipe Stress analysis expertise in our Richmond, KY office to perform complex design assignments that will apply engineering techniques similar to those found in chemical process or utility plants. The successful candidate will perform stress and support analysis using manual calculations and Cesar II to develop stress calculations. Also, the individual will review and check work of other engineers related to piping and stress analysis. In addition, the Piping Stress engineer ...
Duties and Responsibilities:
? Completes a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline.
? The Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of most engineering theories and practices.
? Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier, client, or construction site locations, is expected.
We are currently recruiting for a Body Project Engineer to immediately fill a position onsite with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients, located in the Georgetown, KY area.
The Body Project Engineer duties will include:
Manage Body Equipment Build at Machine Vendors including:
• Manage and report on Machine Vendor in Safety, Quality, Cost and Productivity
• Monitor/Plan for vendor workload for 12-18 month planning and shorter term week by week balancing of priorities
• Prepare ...
Jan 17 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Lexington easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.