Seeking robotics technician with at least 2 years' experience working on articulated robot arms. Must have experience installing, programming, testing, repairing, and maintaining industrial robots. Must have a firm understanding of electrical repair, logic controller programming, mechanical maintenance, regular upgradation, and a willingness to spend most time traveling away from the home ...
We are currently recruiting for a Body Project Engineer, to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients in the Georgetown, Kentucky area.
Duties will include:
• Manage Body Equipment Build at Machine vendor
• Manage and Report Machine Vendor in Safety, Quality, Cost and Productivity.
• Monitor/Plan for vendor workload for 12-18 month ...
We are currently recruiting for an Automotive Manufacturing Paint Technician to immediately fill a position onsite with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients, in Georgetown, Kentucky.
The duties of the Automotive Manufacturing Paint Technician include:
• Paint Quality Trial adjustments
• Adjust on/off gun timing
• UBC, Sealer and dampening coat quality trial and adjustments. ...
We are currently recruiting for a Automotive Weld Maintenance/Robot Technician to immediately fill a position onsite with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients, located in the Georgetown, KY area.
Duties will include:
The Automotive Weld Maintenance/Robot Technician duties will include:
• Make and mark up bodies for robot teaching
• Program/teach weld robots
• Modify PLC ...
Full-Time, permanent positions now available for Engineers needed in excellent international manufacturers with Central KY locations!Must have engineering degree or equivalent experience in either of the following:Automotive paint finishing & robot programming5 years of facilities maintenance (boilers, chillers, HVAC, & plumbingSalaries $60,000 and up (DOE) with generous benefits packages.NOW ...
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:- Primary technical resource in supporting on-going manufacturing activities, responsible for coordinating activities with manufacturing, quality and maintenance.- Assure that quality, productivity and cost are within the plants budgets for their area of responsibility.- Direct cell layout changes and process changes to improve ...
- Design experience with stamped steel chassis and BIW applications. This should include strong background in sub frames and control arms, CAE, physical validation, corrosion protection, GD&T and design for manufacture and assembly- Experience with product engineering deliverables for APQP such as DFMEA, and DVP&R- Design understanding of bolted joints, bushings and ball ...
Apr 11 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in Lexington easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.