Responsible for the sales, marketing and technical services of Drug Detection products, for assigned territories, in the Animal Racing/Fair and Human Forensic markets and the Life Science products, for assigned territories, in the Life Science markets by performing duties personally. For assigned territories, products to include:
1.Drug Detection Kits (Laboratory Format) for the Racing and Fair Markets.
3.Forensic Drug Detection products including test kits, equipment and ...
Responsible for technical support for the Diagnostic product lines by performing duties personally.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE (35% Time):
• As assigned, conduct investigations of customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications and delivered conditions of products. Investigation to include working with the Sales & Technical Service Manager in reviewing customer data, testing retention samples and speaking with the customer when ...
Responsible for conducting and interpreting experiments used for scientific research and developing new diagnostic products. These tasks shall be completed with minimal supervision. Performing the duties and responsibilities as outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Plan, conduct and interpret scientific experiments. Seek proper guidance in performing these tasks. Plan the performance of these tasks such that research or ...
- Contact Dan for details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume. Please meet qualifications before responding -
**Position is for a food flavor & ingredient company**
The Research Scientist will be responsible for executing flavor chemical R&D projects that will lead to commercialization. Must have strong analytical chemistry knowledge, laboratory skills and product isolation knowledge.
- MS Synthetic Organic Chemistry degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Jun 24 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Lexington, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.