• Assemble trailer axles, suspensions, and axle components while maintaining process equipment and documentation.
• Read bills of materials and apply them to product to meet customer requirements.
• Follow all work instructions when performing various functions required for assembly.
• Adhere to the highest practicable safety and housekeeping standards and perform both daily and weekly housekeeping duties
Additional Job Responsibilities:
• Report any safety or quality ...
• Perform bracket welding on axles. Assemble “Meritor Tire Inflation System” to welded axles.
• Operators may also be required to run various pneumatic tools & hoists.
• Operators may be asked to perform more than one function per day to assist material flow.
• Use of overhead hoist or lift truck will be required in making some set ups as well as the use of air tools.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
• Perform minor maintenance of welding equipment.
• Read measuring ...
Construct a Better Future!
SMX, a leading provider of custom designed staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the country, offers excellent opportunities with the Link-Belt Construction Equipment Company at their facility in Lexington, KY.
We are currently hiring experienced Automotive Assemblers!
• $10.00 - $13.00 per hour & increases within a year to $16.50 per hour! (Depending on the position)
• Shift Differentials: $0.40 for 2nd Shift; $.50 for 3rd Shift
• Potential to work ...
Compensation: $19.40-$20.10 Hourly
Multiple openings for assemblers in a Manufacturing firm. The individual must be highly talented in assembly with a high level of precision. The ideal candidate is an individual able to work collaboratively in the working environment. The position requires a high level of focus, thus one must be able to effectively manage stress/prioritize the important factors to complete the assigned duties. We are looking for a candidate that is the individual ...
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Must be able to:
Read Blue Prints
Vocational Training a plus
* Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
* Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
* Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; ...
The Manufacturing Operations Manager is expected to achieve the following accountabilities while ensuring the highest regard to Safety, Quality, Productivity and Efficiency:
Departmental Leadership and Staff Development
Direct Receiving, Dispersion, Filling, Label Printing and Maintenance Departments in effective performance while maximizing cost efficiencies, process improvements and on-time delivery.
Develop Training Plan for Department Leads to ensure adequate training of all new and ...
The Controls Engineer is responsible for providing controls engineering support to the manufacturing teams, which includes Production Supervisors, Engineering team members, and Maintenance team members, in order to define corrective actions and investigate for continuous improvement efforts. The Controls Engineer will assist with and/or lead Kaizen initiatives per the Lean Manufacturing model. Work with and support all plant operations in Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
Feb 18 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Lexington has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.