We are seeking a qualified Service technician to work in our service center. Dealership has immediate opening. Requires general knowledge in carpentry, basic electrical, plumbing, linoleum installation etc. Basic tools required. Experience in hitch installation including 5th wheel is a plus. Experienced automotive technicians with a desire to work on RV's encouraged to apply. This position requires a desire to learn.
•Technical repair skills
•Effectively communicate issues with ...
We have an immediate need for a Stamping Equipment Technician to fill an opening with an automotive manufacturing client in Georgetown, KY.
Duties will include:
• Equipment design review for new/refurbished equipment
• Press equipment installations
• Automation equipment installations
• Equipment set-up/Off-line simulation
• Daily troubleshooting manufacturing plant issues
• Development of standards (work procedures, vendor lists, etc.)
• Robot teaching
• 5+ years of relevant ...
We are recruiting for an automotive robot maintenance technician to fill an opportunity with a client located in Georgetown, KY
• Make and mark up bodies for robot teaching
• Program/teach weld robots
• Modify PLC programs
• Support body builds
• Troubleshoot equipment
• 5+ years of related experience
• Industrial maintenance experience
• Industrial robot programming/teaching experience
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to read and edit PLC logic ...
We have an immediate need for an Automotive Manufacturing Equipment Technician to fill an opening with a Georgetown, KY automotive manufacturer.
Duties will include:
• Travel to vendor and plant sites as needed
• Perform setup and buyoff of Powertrain equipment
• Create, adjust and check machine programs (1 spindle NC, boring, honing, robot)
• Create, check and confirm machine interlocks
• Perform PLC programming
• Run production trials on Powertrain equipment
• Participate in equipment design ...
A 4-year degree is not an absolute requirement. Please read further if you have some design experience and if that's what excites you. The basic requirements of this job are:
1) Have some experience on the "Design" end of programming PLC's (Allen Bradley's, Mitsubishi controls, etc.) for automated robotic applications (like Fanuc robots).
2) The "designer" we seek is very different from an engineer or technician who may just troubleshoot or do minor "tweaks" to programs on the shop floor, where ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Lexington easier than ever before.