We are currently recruiting for a Body Project Engineer, to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients in the Georgetown, Kentucky area.
Duties will include:
• Shop layout management-Field verification of layout condition, familarity with 3D modeling software
• Equipment installation and adjustment, process making and feedback to new project
• Work with technician group to deploy process and line confirmation
• Drawing checks, general spot ...
Description: The Sourcing Category Manager is responsible for managing both the commercial and technical aspects of the Product(s) assigned in accordance with an established category sourcing strategy (CSS). This will include Supplier development & management, Product quality, supply chain management, and continuous value engineering activities.
BS/BA or experience equivalent, with significant experience in supply chain.
Preferred background in consumer goods industry.
We are currently recruiting for an Automotive Stamping Maintenance Technician to immediately fill a contract position with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients in the Georgetown, KY area.
Duties will include:
• Equipment design review for new/refurbished equipment.
• Press equipment installations - electrical, mechanical, and safety systems start-up.
• Automation equipment installations-electrical, mechanical and safety systems start-up.
• Equipment set-up/off-line simulation ...
Thinkpath Engineering Services Ontario is seeking a Controls Engineer, to work onsite at our client's facility. Our client is a highly successful designer and manufacturer of high-technology vehicles. The position is located in the Georgetown, KY area.
The Controls Engineer job duties will include:
• Support refurbishment/Safety upgrades of stamping equipment
• Design control systems for mechanical and hydraulic power presses and related automation for safety retrofit projects.
• This includes HMI ...
We are currently recruiting for a Stamping Project Engineer, to immediately fill an onsite position with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients in the Georgetown, Kentucky area.
The Stamping Project Engineer duties will include:
• Cost Justification of Refurbishment/Expansion Projects
• Application of Local, State, Regional and North American Standards and Codes into Equipment
• Design Specification / Bid Package
• Risk Assessment Development for North American Stamping Equipment
The Controls Engineer is responsible for providing controls engineering support to the manufacturing teams, which includes Production Supervisors, Engineering team members, and Maintenance team members, in order to define corrective actions and investigate for continuous improvement efforts. The Controls Engineer will assist with and/or lead Kaizen initiatives per the Lean Manufacturing model. Work with and support all plant operations in Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
? Completes a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline.
? The Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of most engineering theories and practices.
? Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier, client, or construction site locations, is expected.
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Lexington easier than ever before.