We have an immediate opportunity for an Automotive Paint Project Engineer to fill a need with a client located in the Georgetown, KY area.
• Lead and coordinate working group support to complete work
• Preparation of bidding specification for equipment installation and modification
• Collaboration with purchasing to bid and award field work
• Supervise and coordinate equipment installation and modification field work
• Preparation of equipment commissioning plan
We are currently recruiting for an Assembly Project Engineer to immediately fill a position onsite with one of our successful automotive manufacturing clients, located in the Lexington, KY area.
The Assembly Project Engineer's duties will include:
Project Management--Lower cost and decrease project time by planning and tracking progress by equipment / process.
•Manage equipment task list and schedule.
•Manage equipment budget.
•Track vendor design, fabrication and installation activities.
We are currently recruiting for a Stamping Project Engineer to fill a need with a successful manufacturing client in the Georgetown, KY area.
• Design stamping die castings for A-class panels
• Investigation of the current project panel, cross referencing past models, coordination with manufacturing stamping shops
• Create, report and negotiate the design schedule
• 0-5 years experience
• BSME is preferred (will accept technical or 2 year degree)
• 3D CAD experience ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Lexington easier than ever before.